Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Do You Love Your Brother ?


Meanwhile, the married brother thought to himself, “It’s not right that we share everything equally. After all, I’m married and I have my wife and children to look after me in years to come. My brother has no family, and no one can take care of his future. He really should have a bigger share.” So each night he took a bag of grain and put it into his brother’s barn quietly.
This went on and both men were puzzled for years because their grain never dwindled. They decided to find out what happened.
Then one night, on the way to each others barn, the two brothers coincidentally meet. And they found out what was happening all these years!  They dropped their bags, cried and embraced one another with tears of happiness!
Moral: Love for your brother, what you love for yourself.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment