Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

English story - 14


When Things Didn’t Work My Way! – True Story

And usually in my field if you get a job they will bond you for 2-3 years so I was hoping that soon I will be the lucky one who will make his place in a multi-national company. Weeks and months passed, and almost an year went out and I was still jobless.
Gradually the pressure was building up and I was getting more and more tensed about this situation but again my mom said its not in your control. God willing, you will find the right job on the right time.
After hearing these words my heart felt relief. And then the day came when I got more than a job.
I got scholarship from one of the best Universities of the world. Not only that, but even by air ticket, accomodation, living expenses, tuition fees would be borne by the Government.
Then I realized, why I hadn’t got a job. If I had got a job, I couldn’t go for higher studies since I didn’t had the money to bear the heavy expenses.
Moral: Work hard and leave the rest to God. What ever happens will be for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment