Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

English story - 16


Real Happiness comes by Helping – True Story

I didn’t have much money with me, but the little I could give him I did. I started walking towards home, but before that I observed, that the man rushed towards a different direction after taking the money.
I thought perhaps he is just one of those men who beg for money to go in for another tot of alcohol or a pack of cigarettes, but still something in me, made to follow him. To my surprise I saw him rush towards a food seller by the roadside.
Then I said “Alhamdulillah, I just fed a hungry man”. I was filled with happiness thinking about.
MoralWe should always try to give no matter how little we have especially if the person asks for the help. For you do not know, the one who is opening his hands towards you, might actually be opening his hands to offer you something and not to receive. Remember in life what we see most a time is a deception of reality. I always believe that True happiness comes from Helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment